Assisting with my impending high school reunion this summer, I have been able to reconnect with some long lost friends. One of those acquaintances is Gordon. In addition to being a dad and doctor, he is an amazing photographer. www.gordonsmith.smugmug.comYears ago, on a sluggish summer day, I remember packing my camera around downtown Salt Lake with Gordon as we played tourists in our own city. It was a ton of fun– learning more about the history and architecture of the area, picking up complementary postcards and interviewing native Utahns about what they liked to do around town.
In light of rising fuel costs, taking another vacation close to home may be more in the budget this year. If you also choose to tour locally, send me a postcard.
1 comment:
Your friend's art is amazing! I wish I could jump into every photo and escape for a few days or years.
Post a Comment