Growing up in the city, spending more time inside with sketchbooks than outside with shovels–who would have thunk it? I am a tractor boy. I love manuevering the riding mower, much like the Autopia car ride at amusement parks, over the rural acreage. I love being outdoors smelling the fresh cut grass. And perched on top of a noisy machine, with gears and grease, I love embracing the sometimes overshadowed part of my still rugged soul.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
tractor boy
Growing up in the city, spending more time inside with sketchbooks than outside with shovels–who would have thunk it? I am a tractor boy. I love manuevering the riding mower, much like the Autopia car ride at amusement parks, over the rural acreage. I love being outdoors smelling the fresh cut grass. And perched on top of a noisy machine, with gears and grease, I love embracing the sometimes overshadowed part of my still rugged soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment