Sitting somewhere near the back of the chapel on an rust upholstered golden oak pew, dotted with soggy hymnals and random dry cereal parts abandoned by someone's slobbery baby– during testimony worship did you ever get a poke and a whisper from a siblingfriend challenging: "I will if you will"? I've never liked the idea of a testimony dare. True sharing should not have to be coerced. But, (everyone has a big butt, Simone) a pact is a pact.Recently I entered into a "I will if you will" blog agreement with just such a friend. And since she was the first to bare her soul to the world, I am now reluctantly following behind. My heart is nervous, and I have no idea what I am about to say. Good luck to all of us.
2 comments:
hip hip hooray for JED! i am so proud of you. I LOVE IT!
Jed,
I wish I was the friend that was first to dare you...I am so glad there is a place for me to go to see a bit of your crazy world. The blog is great! keep it up!
Post a Comment