progress report
As per Katie's request, I am posting some "then" and "now" pictures of my Jefferson Avenue project. I can't call them "before" and "after" pictures because I didn't have a camera when the renovation began, and there is still much to do before I can actually call it finished. Extensive work such as new plumbing, electrical, heating, air conditioning, foundation and roof draining systems, insulation and sheetrock is now complete. Finally! It is a nice milestone to get to this point, but giving it new "innards" (all of the ultra-expensive behind-the-scenes stuff that is important, but that no one ever sees) is hardly visually satisfying. The next big hurdles include: painting, flooring, fixtures and furnishings. If you are skilled with a paintbrush, can "sew like the wind" or are electronically minded, be on the alert–your talents may get tapped.












Now the real fun begins.
3 comments:
Amazing! You have such an eye and talent for it all.
I can paint, and I can sew, but not like the wind.
Jed, you have awesome taste! You should have signed up to be on one of those 'flip that house' shows. Or I guess in this case it would be 'flip that church.'
Lookin Good! I am excited to see more photos as the remo progresses. Keep up the GREAT work!
Post a Comment