This blogspot is now three months old. When I was challenged to start an online journal, my intent was to mostly chronicle the unusual events surrounding the renovation process of a historic property. So far the experience has been more about reconstructing myself. Divulging personal thoughts and fears has always been one of my biggest fears. So, what's the significance of the name "church bizarre"? If you asked that question, perhaps you followed a random link or are a blog stalker of some sort. Clearly you don't know my real estate history and/or the strange occurrences that seem to cross my path with some regularity.
This is my second "house of worship" flip, having gone from an Mormon to a Methodist church, and biggest development (thus far). As for today, Jefferson Square is progressing. As for the future, I intend to post more about the project and less about me. I am sick of hearing about me.
No comments:
Post a Comment